Saturday, March 8, 2008

OK, here it is...this is my favorite picture out of all 355 that were taken on our camera...too bad we aren't looking at this camera...oh, well...I still love it.

I have finally gotten all the wedding and shower pictures onto the computer but have figured out that our internet speed way out here in the boonedocks (did I spell that right?) is not super fast so it might take me a while to get some pictures put on here. I did want to share this one with y'all.

Jim asked me today if I had posted anything new on the blog lately...I said no and asked why...he said he was just wondering if I had told y'all about the chickens...I said no so anyway here goes. There are 2 places along the highway where there are chickens that just roam freely along the side of the road...I found this very strange at first and was worried about them running out into the road in front of me. Jim said not to worry because he has never seen them out in the road. So, I no longer worry but still find it weird that they know not to go out into the road...maybe chickens are smarter than we think...something to ponder. That's my story about country life for today.

1 comment:

MamaCass said...

Sorry i am stalking your blog today but this is a really great picture. You both look so happy!