Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why am I so terrible at this blogging thing? I don't really know the answer to that but I know it's definitely true! I can't believe it's been 3 months since my last entry...that's horrible...you would think I didn't have anything to talk about or something.

Anyway, here's a quick update of what we've been up to since my last post. We have made a couple of trips to visit with family and are getting ready to make another one. We went to Dallas the weekend before Thanksgiving to see my family...they all spent Thanksgiving in Dallas so that was fun. Then we went to Denver to spend Thanksgiving with Jim's family. It was cold!!! We had a great time though. It was nice to get to visit and catch up.

We are leaving on Saturday to go to New Mexico for Christmas. We will get to spend a whole week hanging out and Jim will get to do some skiing (which he is very excited about). This will be a special trip for both of us since neither of us has seen where the other grew up. I am so excited!!! Plus, it's always nice to go "home" and let mom love on you and take care of you!

I think my New Year's resolution will be to get better at this blog thing. Maybe it will happen, maybe not...we will just have to wait and see.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: