Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Boy








Here are the most recent pictures of our sweet baby BOY! That' right, it's a boy! And we are excited about it...in fact, one of us says he knew all along (and he's been saying all along) that it was a boy. Guess he's just got that intuition (personally, I think it was just wishful thinking, but don't tell him that). We are at 20 weeks now...half way through...I can't believe it, time has gone by so fast. Now, I just can't wait to see him and see who he looks like and find out who his personality is like. We know from the ultrasound yesterday that he has stubborn streak. He was not being very cooperative with the tech doing the ultrasound. He was hiding and running from her. I don't want to admit it but I think he might get that stubborness from my side...oh, wait did I say that out loud? Don't tell Jim! I'll deny it!
Until next time...


No comments: