Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Weekend

We had a great time with lots of family this weekend. First, on Saturday, we traveled about 2 hours to Hugo, OK for some great time with my extended family. My mom & dad & sister were there along with my mom's brother and sister and their families and my grandparents. It was a good day of visiting. Then Saturday night we traveled back home along with mom, dad, and Tore'. Mom and dad had not been to our house in OK yet so they wanted to come see "the farm". Jim's mom also drove in Saturday night. So, we spent Sunday at our house with all the family. We went to church and then just hung out and grilled hamburgers. It was such a great time just relaxing and catching up. It was so fun to have everyone in our house. Yesterday, Jim had to work so his mom and I headed to OKC with mom, dad, & Tore'. We took dad to see the OKC Memorial and then we dropped mom and dad off at the airport and Tore' headed back to Dallas while Rose (Jim's mom) and I headed back home. Jim was there by the time we got home and we all sat down to relax...we all ended up taking a nap (YAY!) then we relaxed the rest of the day. It was such a fun weekend!

No comments: